The 4-star Santana Hotel is located on the stunning Qawra Peninsula, at St. Paul’s Bay. The hotel is in the perfect location and is just a short walk from the sandy beach. Within walking distance is a selection of shops, bars, and restaurants as well as public transport for those wanting to head off and explore the lovely island of Malta.
The rooms are simply decorated with a fresh modern contemporary feel and offer the comfort needed after a day of sightseeing or being by the pool. The rooms are equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities, an en-suite shower, hairdryer, TV, and air-conditioning.
The Satana offers a variety of dining options catering for everyone, with an array of food & beverage outlets.
- La Canoa Restaurant serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Café Castagna serves lights meals and snacks.
- Café Castagna is open until late with entertainment most nights.
The rooftop swimming pool is a must-visit, offering spectacular sea and landscape views. For those wanting an indoor pool, look no further, it has both an inside and outside pool in this hotel, allowing you to enjoy your swim all year round. The whirlpool, sauna, massage & beauty treatment rooms, and fitness equipment can also be found inside giving you more options to relax and unwind.
- 24-hour reception
- Free wifi
- Free parking
- Pool bar (open May-October+)
- Zazen garden area
- Bicycle rental
- Rooftop swimming pool (open May-October)
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Indoor pool (open year-round except August)
- Whirlpool and Sauna room
- Massages and beauty treatments are available (payable locally)
- Fitness room