Sydney is the perfect place in Australia to start if you are seeing it for the first time. Picture the backdrop of world-renowned landmarks such as the harbour and the Opera House in glorious year-round sunshine. You can take a seaplane tour or climb the famous harbour bridge and truly embrace the outdoor lifestyle that Australia is famous for.
See the Wonders of Hamilton Island
Hamilton Island is a tropical paradise offering total relaxation or exhilarating activities on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef. Completely car-free with golf buggies being the vehicle of choice to help you explore the picture-perfect beaches, exquisite waterfront restaurants and secluded hideaways.
This amazing tour includes the following:
- 3 nights – Holiday Inn Darling Harbour, Sydney
Excursions to include Tour & Tasting Plate, Sydney Opera House, Taronga Zoo Tour and Sydney Harbour Story Cruise.
5 days car hire to explore the surrounding area.
- 2 nights – Old Leura Dairy, Blue Mountains
- 2 nights – Hunter Valley Resort, Pokolbin
- 1 night – Peppers Anchorage, Port Stephens
- 1 night – Holiday Inn Darling Harbour, Sydney
Internal flight transfer to Hamilton Island.
- 5 nights – Reef View Hotel, Hamilton Island
Plus an Islands & Whitehaven Beach Cruise before returning to Sydney for your flight back to London Heathrow.