Intimate, luxurious and simplistic…..perfection at it’s best!
In 2019 The Baros won a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award and was listed 6th in the Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the World! It’s easy to see why…
With sparkling sands and a vibrant coral lagoon, Baros is often described as the most picture-perfect island in the Maldives. The intimacy that has been carefully created, combined with elegance and luxurious touches are spectacular. This style is a timeless classic, appealing to all, offering the perfect Instagram backdrops.
This island is home to the spectacular and architecturally magnificent Lighthouse Restaurant, with its panoramic views and elevated experience, it is a rare piece of brilliance in the Maldives. Expect fine wines and gourmet cuisines including seafood and Asian specialities.
The Cayenne Grill is your alfresco dining go-to place, with the overwater Lime Restaurant serving all day buffets and a la carte evening choices. Work your way through the cocktail menu in the Sails Bar, enjoying the open-ended design whilst nestled under the palms.
Dining and spa packages are individually packaged on this island to give you individual and bespoke experiences, as well as ‘designed’ diving options giving you both personalised and romantic opportunities.
The main swimming pool, as you would expect, is not your standard pool. An overwater deck surrounding the Lime restaurant extends into an overwater infinity pool, offering a shared pool environment without compromising on the natural and peaceful ambience of this luxurious island.
The Serenity Spa is set in a lush tropical garden, with outdoor relaxation options as well as rainfall showers, Thai massages, garden relaxation sala and a yoga pavilion.
You can reach 30 different dive sites within an hour from this island, making it a perfect base for underwater explorers. The ‘Diving by Design’ programme is individually designed with you in mind by the experienced diving instructors, as well as the resident marine biologist who is also on hand to give you a real insight into the house reef.
The striking villas dotted about the island have been carefully crafted to offer many luxurious extras, such as wine chillers, yoga mats and dedicated villa hosts. You have a variety of accommodation choices:
- Deluxe Villa – thatched bungalows sat just a few feet from the water’s edge.
- Baros Villa – Four poster bed and a private sun deck with ocean views
- Water Villa – Perched on stilts with panoramic sea views, total privacy with an overwater deck and steps into the sea.
- Baros Pool Villa – Romantic private beachfront setting with a plunge pool
- Water Pool Villa – Overwater luxury with a private plunge pool, located over the sea.
- Baros Suite – Located on the eastern shore, incredibly private and with butler service
Pricing & Upgrades
- Small luxurious resort with many additional extras
- Bespoke guest experiences
- Architecturally brilliant overwater restaurant
- 3 a la carte restaurants, lounge & bar
- 75 villas
- North Male Atoll
- Won TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award 2019
- Children over 8 are welcome
- Minimum stay 5 nights
Board Basis: This offer is based on Bed & Breakfast. Additional upgrade options are available to half board, half board dine around and all inclusive.
Accommodation: This offer is based on a Deluxe Villa. Upgrades are available to a Baros Villa, Water Villa, Baros Pool Villa, Water Pool Villa, Baros Suite and Baros Residence. Please ask for more details.
Not sure when you would like to travel? See below for our monthly price breakdown:
- October 2020, from – £1,916 pp
- November 2020, from – £2,574 pp
- December 2020, from – £2,574 pp
- January 2021, from – £3,346 pp
- February 2021, from – £3,346 pp
- March 2021, from – £3,348 pp
- April 2021, from – £2,240 pp
- May 2021, from – £2,191 pp
- June 2021, from – £2,191 pp
- July 2021, from – £2,191 pp
- August 2021, from – £2,318 pp
- September 2021, from – £2,318 pp
- October 2021, from – £2,916 pp
- November 2021, from – £4,170 pp
- December 2021, from – £3,094 pp
Meal upgrade options:
Half Board – Per person, per night: from £119 • Breakfast and dinner at Lime restaurant • 45% discount on food at Cayenne or The Lighthouse (excludes service charge)
Half Board Dine Around – Per person, per night: from £189 • Breakfast at Lime restaurant • Dinner at Lime or Cayenne • 1 dinner at The Lighthouse per 5-night stay • Weekly themed buffets at Palm Garden or other selected venues • 1 bottle of wine per room per day
All Inclusive – Per person, per night: from £251 • Breakfast at Lime restaurant • Lunch at Lime or Palm Garden • Dinner at Lime or Cayenne • 1 dinner at The Lighthouse per 4-night stay • Selected unlimited drinks • 15% discount on massages at the spa • Scheduled yoga classes.
***PLEASE NOTE – Private dining, and In-Villa dining are not included in meal packages.***