This stunning tropical island is enclosed within the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean, giving the peaceful and relaxed atmosphere everyone is looking for. The clear waters make it a dream come true for divers and snorkelling, where the house reef is alive with colourful tropical fish. The PADI dive school offers diving for all abilities, from the beginner to expert. The ocean will not let you down with the breathtaking corals and marine life on offer.
For those who want a more relaxing time, why not visit the spa? The Aavun Spa overlooks the tranquil waters of the ocean and provides the perfect place to relax and be pampered. Using natural ingredients, their treatments make you feel like new.
Rooms are on the beachfront and set amongst palm trees and tropical vegetation. Simply decorated, they provide a relaxed feel-good feeling whilst giving you access to the beach in no time.
The Palm restaurant provides superb international cuisine as well as traditional Maldivian themed buffet, and the Coconut bar is a perfect place to sip a cocktail while taking in the wonders of this beautiful island.
Prices and upgrades
- 97 rooms
- Restaurant and bar
- Snorkelling and diving available
- Excursions available from the resort
- Simple & relaxed atmosphere
- Airport transfer time is 45 minutes from Male by speedboat
Board basis: This offer is based on all inclusive. Please ask for more details.
Accommodation: This offer is based on a standard room. Please ask for more details.
Not sure when to travel? See below for our monthly price breakdown:
- October 2020, from – £1,655 per person
- November 2020, from – £1,649 per person
- December 2020, from – £1,649 per person
- January 2021, from – £1,705 per person
- February 2021, from – £1,738 per person
- March 2021, from – £1,642 per person
- April 2021, from – £1,601 per person
- May 2021, from – £1,601 per person
- June 2021, from – £1,601 per person
- July 2021, from – £1,587 per person
- August 2021, from – 1,601 per person
- September 2021, from – £1,601 per person
- October 2021, from – £1,690 per person
- November 2021, from – £1,682 per person
- December 2021, from – £1,734 per person
Stay for 10 nights on all inclusive, from an extra £358pp
Upgrade to business class one way from an extra £1239pp
Upgrade to business class return from an extra £2790pp