Enjoy both the City and safari all in one
- Fly from London Heathrow to Cape Town with British Airways.
- Upon arrival, you will stay 4 nights in the vibrant city of Cape Town. Staying at the Victoria and Alfred Hotel, you will enjoy 4 nights in this stunning hotel. Situated in a perfect location, you will have the chance to explore the sights and sounds of this non-stop city.
- After your perfect stay in Cape Town, you will then depart the City and head by plane to Port Elizabeth, where you will spend 3 nights at the Kariega Game Reverse.
- Head out on game drives to look for beautiful wildlife including the Big Five. Price includes 2 game drives per person, per day.
- Fly back to London Heathrow with British Airways.
Cape Town: We have chosen the Victoria & Alfred Hotel due to its amazing location in Cape Town. Set beside the quays, this stunning hotel is a short walk away from the popular V&A Waterfront complex. Originally built in 1904, the hotel was converted into a luxury hotel in 1990. The benefit of this location results in a wide range of dining and drinking options. There is also a lovely swimming pool set across the road, nestled in lush gardens. This is the perfect place to relax after a busy day. There are 94 spacious rooms, each offering free wifi.
Eastern Cape: We have chosen the Kariega Game Reserve. The price includes a 3 night stay at the Kariega Main Lodge, which is set high above the reserve and provides spectacular views. The chalets are fully air-conditioned and feature en-suite bedrooms, lounge, and a private deck where you can admire the Kariega River Valley below. Relax back at your lodge after a busy day for dinner under the stars.
Why not upgrade to a River Lodge which sits on the banks of the river? The lodges are cosy and intimate and provide the perfect place to sit back and relax before enjoying a stunning evening meal. Settlers Drift is set within a remote valley overlooking the Bushman’s River. The rooms are spacious, and the living area and en suite are set under a tented roof. Ukhozi Lodge provides 10 luxury log suites located close to the Kariega River and provides a magical place to stay under a blanket of stars. Ask us for upgrade details.
All accommodation comes with complete meal plans and twice-daily game drives giving you the opportunity to see the stunning wildlife the reserve has to offer.
Why you will love this itinerary
• An amazing introduction of combining Cape Town and a safari
• Stunning views of Cape Town from Table Mountain
• Enjoy the City life and the culture
• Spot African wildlife in the Eastern Cape Kariega reserve
• Fly direct to Cape Town and Port Elizabeth
Recommended things to do
- Penguins on the beach at Boulders Beach
- Explore the District Six Museum and Robben Island to learn about South Africa’s history
- Ride the 360° cable car to the top of Table Mountain for spectacular views over Cape Town
We’ve tailor-made this itinerary, but it is fully flexible! So contact us today we can create your perfect itinerary.