Lake Garda is the largest of the Italian lakes and takes the top spot as the most popular one too. Its northern location makes it an ideal choice to also see the sights of some other Italian beauties such as Verona and Venice.
We at Questor Travel are excited to offer this package offering you a multitude of different Italian experiences.
Staying at 4* Continental Hotel, Torbole, you can experience the picture-perfect destination that is Lake Garda, with it’s imposing mountain backdrop, shimmering waters, alluring architecture and culture, inviting you to fully submerge into the Italian experience. Tobole is on the northern side of Lake Garda, offering both land and water-based adventures, as well as traditional cobbled streets to meander in and admire the history of the area.
Set in an elevated position offering spectacular countryside views, within easy access of Torbole. Home to an outdoor swimming pool, sun terrace and traditional Italian gardens this is an ideal spot to spend a relaxing day in the sun. The hotel also has a heated indoor pool, sauna and jacuzzi should you be visiting in cooler climates.
As part of your holiday package, you also have a selection of excursion to enjoy. These include:
- Grand Circular Lake Garda Tour – Full Day
- Enjoy exploring the scenery and resorts on the Grand Circular Tour. You will get to experience the distinctive differences of each individual shoreline and the different characters each one represents.
- Dolomites Scenery Tour
- The Dolomites is a World Heritage Site, and is home to a mountain range found in the northern Italian Alps, with 18 peaks, vertical walls, sheer cliffs and valleys it is described as one of the most beautiful mountain ranges anywhere! Offering alpine trails, viewing platforms and museums, it will certainly be a trip to get your camera out on.
- Verona Excursion – Full Day
- The setting for the famous tragedy that was Romeo & Juliet can be found in Verona, as well as a Roman Amphitheatre, home to the annual opera season and remember to make time to dine or just drink in one of the many open-air cafes in the Piazza Bra.
- Venice Excursion – Full Day
- If you have not already been bowed over with romance on this trip, then we are sure that Venice will have you bending at the knees. This iconic romantic hotspot serves an entwined maze of waterways as well as an abundance of legendary sites not to be missed.
It is sure to say that this holiday package is a truly sweet Italian treat, not to be missed!
Board Basis: This offer is based on Half Board.
Accommodation: This offer is based on a Twin room. Upgrade to twin room with balcony, and single occupancy is available. Please ask for more details.
Not sure when you would like to travel? See below for our monthly price breakdown:
- April 2021, from – £954 pp
- May 2021, from – £1160 pp
- June 2021, from – £1151 pp
- July 2021, from – £1151 pp
- August, – SOLD OUT
- September 2021, from – £1024 pp
- October 2021, from – 1016 pp