Enjoy a short break in this beautiful ‘A-frame’ lodge with stunning views of the countryside and a hot tub on the decking, perfect for a group weekend away.
Fit for a Family Holiday
With three bedrooms including the master bedroom with an en suite shower room and a twin room on the mezzanine floor, this lodge is perfect for a family to spend time together or a weekend away for a group of friends. The family bathroom holds a free-standing bath as well as a waterfall shower. Each bedroom comes fully equipped with bed linen, duvets and towels.
Private Hot Tub
Outside on the decking, you’ll find a private hot tub overlooking the rolling countryside and a luxury seating area. The perfect place to unwind after a day of exploring the North and South Coasts of Cornwall.
The spacious glass lodge has a large kitchen complete a breakfast bar and a modern dining room. Ideal for dinner parties or spending time with family after a day of exploring. With Wifi throughout, you can stay connected to the outside world without worry.
Located around 20 minutes away from St Ives in Praze-An-Beeble, the glass lodge is a perfect base to visit an abundance of family attractions including the Eden Project, Lands End and Lizard Point. If you’d prefer to stay on the site of the lodge, the 4-acre boating lake, as well as the spa and sauna, are just a few of the facilities on offer. The restaurant offers a relaxed feel with a bar offering views of the lake and woodlands.
- July 2020 – SOLD OUT
- August 2020 – SOLD OUT
- September 2020 from £205 per person
- October 2020 from £150 per person
- November 2020 – SOLD OUT
- December 2020 from £262 per person
- January 2021 from £109 per person
- February 2021 from £109 per person
- March 2021 from £90 per person
- April 2021 from £130 per person
- May 2021 from £140 per person
- June 2021 from £172 per person
- July 2021 from £193 per person
- August 2021 – SOLD OUT
- September 2021 from £138 per person
- October 2021 from £122 per person
- November 2021 from £109 per person
- December 2021 from £109 per person