Overlooking the famous Psarou beach, the Grecotel Mykonos Blu in Greece is the place you dream of. With its pure white bungalows and private villas, the resort has breathtaking views and pristine grounds. Take a stroll to the resort’s private section of the beach where you can sit back in a lounger and watch the world go by.
The hotel also has a two-tier infinity pool overlooking the beautiful Aegean Sea, giving you the sense of floating in the crisp clear waters below. This truly is a hidden gem nestled above Mykonos’ finest beach, and one not to miss!
- Island Garden Room – Featuring a double bed, balcony, or terrace with lovely views of the hotel or garden. A great place for couples.
- Island Bungalow with Side Sea View – This room has everything you need from a double bed to a balcony or terrace with a side view of the sea.
- Island Bungalow Deluxe – With a double bed, balcony, or terrace with stunning sea views as well as a polished stone walk-in shower.
- Waterfront Bungalow – Amazing direct views of the sea from the balcony or terrace, this room features a spacious bathroom with a polished stone walk-in shower and a double king-sized bed.
- Island Bungalow with pool – Treat yourself to pure luxury with this stunning room. Designed to look like your very own beach house, it has a double bed, walk-in shower, a spacious terrace with furniture and not forgetting the private pool.
Dining and Bars
The Aegean Poets Mediterranean Restaurant provides a stunning breakfast buffet selection along with exquisite a la carte lunch and dinner options. Serving outstanding cuisine with French and Italian twists, this restaurant provides fine dining on a beautiful terrace with perfect sea views.
By the pool, you will find L’Archipel Brasserie where you can enjoy snacks from simple seafood to perfect Greek style lunches while overlooking the sea below.
Delos Lounge Bar is the perfect spot to enjoy after-dinner cocktails or just relax and admire the stunning sunset.
The Elixir Spa offers a range of treatments where you will be pampered from head to toe. Treatments range from facials to relaxing body massage all the way to sea scrubs. Treat yourself and feel completely relaxed and rejuvenated.
Grecotel Mykonos Blu is located minutes from the private beach. Mykonos town with traditional Greek tavernas, bars, and cafes just a 5-minute drive away. The hotel offers a shuttle bus service to Mykonos town. Airport transfer time is approximately 10 minutes from Mykonos airport.
Prices and Availability
Board basis: This offer is based on bed and breakfast. Please contact us for prices for half board.
Accommodation: This offer is based on an Island Bungalow with Side Sea View. Please contact us for upgrade prices.
Not sure about when to travel? See below for our monthly price breakdown:
- April 2021 from £873pp
- May 2021 from £871pp
- June 2021 from £1,465pp
- July 2021 from £2,540pp
- August 2021 from £2,460pp
- September 2021 from £1,105pp
- October 2021 from £949pp