With accommodation to suit everyone, the Hard Rock Hotel really has taken care of everything. There are a variety of rooms available, each decorated in their own way to compliment the surroundings.
- Rock Star Villa – This stunning accommodation is like no other. With endless facilities and amenities, not forgetting the infinity pool, direct access to the lagoon, and personal butler service to name a few. You really will feel like a living rock star!!
- Rock Royalty Overwater Pool Villa – With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a separate living area, what more could you want. Well, there’s more!! This accommodation also comes with an ocean terrace, loungers, and infinity pool, not forgetting dedicated butler service.
- Platinum Overwater Pool Villa – Standing over the ocean, this room has its own infinity pool, private terrace, and direct access to the beautiful lagoon below.
- Gold Beach Villa – With stunning ocean views, this villa includes a private terrace with your very own loungers.
- Silver Family Suite (Duplex) – Perfect for families, this suite hosts a private terrace area with access to the beach. Set over 2 floors, the upper room has 2 bunk beds and is the ideal space for families to enjoy.
- Silver Beach Studio – With a private terrace, this room allows direct access to the beach. Along with signature amenities and stunning ocean views, this accommodation has everything you need.
- Silver Sky Studio – These simple yet sophisticated rooms have a private balcony where you can sit and watch the world go by. They also have access to the lagoon and signature amenities.
Dining and Bars
When it comes to dining there’s no problem in finding something to suit everyone. With no less than 10 dining options available across the island and Crossroads. Restaurants and bars include the below.
- The Hard Rock Cafe is the classic we all know and love. A place to eat, meet, and drink.
- Sessions is a unique dining experience set in the chef’s studio – dining for 12 people in an open kitchen is something not to miss.
- The Elephant and The Butterfly where local classics are served while listening to live music at this oceanfront restaurant.
- The Pool Bar has a host of features not to be missed. The infinity pool leads straight to the lagoon providing the perfect backdrop. Dip your head under the pool water and listen to iconic tracks from its very own underwater sound system.
Not only do you get to use the onsite restaurants, but you also get access to all the restaurants at Crossroads – the marina accessed by a 500m footbridge over the crystal clear waters. Restaurants include:
- Cafe Del Mar – the famous Ibiza Beach Club is brought to the Crossroads Marina. Ideal for daytime brunch and Ibiza style pool parties. The venue features a stunning 800 square metre infinity pool with stunning views of the ocean and swim-up bar. Spend days relaxing poolside with a cocktail in hand, or enjoy a day at the private beach with luxury loungers listening to the onsite DJ.
- Nihonbashi Blue – by the sea Japanese restaurant with its own sushi counter with dedicated sushi chefs.
- Ministry Of Crab – perfect for Crustacean fans offering a unique dining experience in the Maldives.
- Jiao Wu – offering Cantonese cuisine combined with delicious seafood soups. Jiao Wu is inspired by the culture of food for health.
- Kinkao – experience scrumptious Thai cuisine.
- Kebab and Kurry – Indian dining in the Indian Ocean!
- Carne Diem – a steakhouse with a unique grill that reaches 750 degrees! Each steak is cooked in its own chamber with no contact with steel hence there is no singeing of the meat.
- Submore – freshly prepared subs and sandwiches, handmade to order.
Located just 500 meters across a wood footbridge, the Marina at Crossroads is a unique area of the island hosting a variety of shops, restaurants, activities, and entertainment. It’s a mini town in the middle of the ocean. Not only are there shops, but Crossroads also has the Maldives Discovery Centre and Marine Discovery Centre. Both centres providing you with endless information and experiences to remind you that the Maldives is not only a holiday destination.
Immerse yourself into the Maldivian way of life learning about their culture, arts, and crafts and not forgetting their all-important Ocean, home to stunning marine life.
Meet the dedicated team who are helping to preserve and enhance the Maldives marine eco-system. Let the little ones explore too at the Koimala and Maalimi Junior beach club and camp. A combination of water attractions to games and activities, your children will have the time of their lives.
Indulge yourself on a chartered cruise or enjoy a family sunset experience like no other. The Crossroads really has it all and more. No other island offers this in the Maldives.
Activities and Entertainment
With endless fun at your fingertips, you can do as little or as much as you want at the Hard Rock Hotel. They really have catered for everyone’s needs from little tots to adults, there is something for everyone.
- Watersports and dive centre
- 3 Swimming pools with swim-up bars and one with underwater sounds system
- Water slide
- Pool parties
- Beach activities
- Children’s club
- Fully equipped gym
With four Oceanfront treatment rooms, the Rock Spa truly is its own paradise. With a wide variety of spa treatments available, lose yourself in the beautiful surroundings, pamper yourself while listening to the gentle ocean waves meeting the shore.
Say “I Do” with a spectacular wedding at the Hard Rock Hotel. With pure white sand under your feet and the Indian Ocean lapping at your toes – what better location for that very special day? Why not make it unique with a speedboat entrance and a bonfire by the lagoon? The options are endless. Please contact us for more details.
Renewal of Vows
The Indian Ocean is a tropical paradise, so what better place to show your love for one another all over again than a renewal of vows ceremony. Please contact us for more details.
Start the beginning of the rest of your life together with a stay at the Hard Rock Hotel. Make a special memory with a stay in an overwater villa or take advantage of the “romance package”. Please contact us for more details and upgrades.
Prices and Availability
- A short 15-minute speedboat transfer
- The best dine around package in the Maldives
- 500 metre footbridge to Crossroads
- Weekly pool party
- Endless accommodation options
Board basis: This offer is based on full board. Upgrades are available to all-inclusive. Please contact us for prices.
Accommodation: This offer is based on a Silver Sky Studio. Upgrades are available to Silver Beach Studio, Silver Family Studio, Gold Beach Villa, Overwater Villa, Overwater Pool Villa and Rockstar Villa. Please contact us for prices.
Not sure about when to travel? See below for our monthly price breakdown:
- January 2021 from £2,179pp
- February 2021 from £2,179pp
- March 2021 from £2,179pp
- April 2021 from £2,179pp
- May 2021 from £1,875pp
- June 2021 from £1,875pp
- July 2021 from £1,875pp
- August 2021 from £1,975pp