Japan is a destination filled with mystery and fascination, so it is only right we travel to the Land of the Rising Sun. This tour will unmask Japan and you can explore its wonders across 5 different locations; Tokyo, Mount Fuji, Kyoto, Nara and Osaka, plus you can ride the world-famous bullet train!
Explore the highlights of Japan in this one-week tour packed full of experiences you’re sure to never forget, take a look at our favourite bits of this tour:
- Tokyo, a wacky and wonderful metropolis packed full of sheer energy and buzz.
- Japan’s modern capital is a dream for those of us who love technology, as it is one of the most forward-thinking cities in the world.
- Home of anime and quirky Japanese fashion trends.
- Foodie paradise – has more Michelin-starred restaurants than anywhere in the world!
- Japan’s highest mountain has been named as one of Japan’s ‘Three Holy Mountains’.
- This mountain attracts thousands of tourists and pilgrims each year that hike to the snowy summit.
- This city boasts 17 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and is known as the ‘city of 10,000 shrines’.
- Picture perfect shrines, temples and zen gardens fill your vision.
- Wander the streets of the geisha district of Gion and discover the traditional tea houses.
- Visit Nijo Castle but tread carefully on the ‘nightingale floor’ as it was designed to alert its residents of an intruders presence.
- Home of the world-famous Nara deer which are free to roam the city.
- Full of shrines, temples and historic ruins that collectively make a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Cultural and historic hotspot.
- Known as the ‘Venice of the East’ as it has numerous canals and rivers within the city.
- A food lovers paradise! The nickname of Osaka is ‘the stomach of Japan’.
- Has an underground maze of shopping malls to explore.
Price and Availability
Board Basis: The from price advertised is for a fully inclusive tour including all meals.
Accommodation: 3* plus – 4* accommodation, hotels will be confirmed at booking.
Pricing: £3,590pp based on a 5th May 2022 departure, alternative 2021 and 2022 departure dates available.