Iceland is one of the best places in the world to see the Northern Lights
Discover Iceland’s natural wonders with a tailor-made itinerary. You will have 3 nights in Iceland’s quirky capital, Reykjavik, the perfect base for your trip, boasting endless opportunities for adventure, historical and cultural sights. This fantastic offer includes a 3 night stay at the 4* Hotel Ísland – Spa & Wellness Hotel, including daily spa access, allowing you to experience the sauna, hot tub, pool and relaxing lounge.
Hotel Island looks over the Southwest Coast of Iceland, providing guests with beautiful panoramic views. It is right next door to Laugardalslaug, Reykjavik’s largest thermal pool, facilities here also include a 50m outdoor pool, outdoor children’s pool and paddling pool, two water-slides, numerous hot tubs, steam bath, and a mini-golf course.
Take a look at what else is nearby:
- Reykjavik Family park and zoo – 990m
- Reykjavik city centre – 1km
- Hateigskirkja Church 1.3km
- Perlan – 2.5km
- The Einar Jonsson Museum – 2.6km
- Hofthi – 1.8km
- Langavegur – 2.2km
All rooms here are equipped with TV, a mini-fridge, coffee & tea making machines, an ice machine, a dishwasher and a sofa during your stay.
Pricing and availability
Not sure about when to travel? See below for our monthly price breakdown:
- October 2021 from £348 per person
- November 2021 from £293 per person
- December 2021 from £287 per person
- January 2022 from £311 per person
- February 2022 from £302 per person
- March 2022 from £299 per person
- April 2022 from £363 per person
- May 2022 from £338 per person
- June 2022 from £490 per person
- July 2022 from £496 per person
- August 2022 from £490 per person
- September 2022 from £469 per person
Why not add on an excursion to your trip. Chose from a variety below to tailor-make your magical experience at the best price!
- Whale watching tour
- Game of Thrones tour
- Northern Lights Tour
- The Golden Circle tour
- Blue Lagoon experience
- Volcano Adventure by jeep
- Borgafjord and Ice Cave by jeep
- Secret Lagoon and Northern Lights Hunt
- The Golden Circle and Frioheimar
- South Coast and Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon
- Reykjavik sightseeing tour
- Warm Baths and Cool Nights
We can tailor make your perfect trip! Get in touch today!