The luxurious Ikos Oceania in Halkidiki, Greece is an elegant hotel set on the stunning Mediterranean coastline. With its 5 star service and facilities, it makes the perfect place for families and couples looking for a holiday to help them relax and switch off.
Spend days lounging around one of the 7 of the infinity pools on offer or relax on the stunning private beach. Culinary delights await you with menus created by Michelin-starred chefs, and cocktails being shaken by the pool, this hotel will certainly make you want to return year after year.
- Promo Room – This spacious room is perfect for 2 people looking for style. With floor to ceiling windows and a private terrace area to enjoy the stunning views.
- Superior Room Side Sea Room – A beautifully decorated room with views to match. This superior room also has a private balcony and extended bathroom.
- Superior Sea View Room – Stylish double superior room with a private balcony overlooking the sea. With floor to ceiling windows for plenty of natural light.
- Junior Suite Sea View – This room provides beautiful sea views from its private balcony and is the ideal space for small families with a bedroom and living area plus an extended bathroom.
- Panorama Junior Suite Sea View – With an open plan bedroom combined with a living area, this room will amaze your family. The private balcony provides views over the sea.
- Deluxe Junior Suite Sea View – This luxury spacious suite with its combined living area and bedroom is the perfect place to relax after a hard day at the pool! With stunning views from the balcony and a tropical shower cabin.
- One Bedroom Family Suite Sea View – A stunning suite which offers a living area and bedroom. The terrace areas have wonderful sea views and the extended bathroom has a bath and tropical shower. This room is suitable for a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
- Family Room Sea View – Ideal for larger families, this wonderful room comes with interconnecting rooms with 2 bedrooms and bathrooms – not forgetting the magnificent views from the balcony.
- Deluxe One Bedroom Family Suite Sea View – This beautiful room features a living area and separate bedroom with en-suite along with a furnished balcony or terrace where you can sit back and take in the breathtaking sea views.
- Deluxe Two Bedroom Family Suite Sea View – With stunning sea views, this room offers everything for the family. A spacious living and dining area, master bedroom, and a separate bedroom for the children with their very own shower room!
- Deluxe Two Bedroom Family Suite with private garden – Offering spectacular views of the sea from its own terrace and private garden, this room also has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a dining and living area. What more could you ask for!!
Restaurants and Bars
You will be blown away with the quality of dining at the Ikos Oceania. Many of the menus have been created by Michelin-starred chefs which can be seen through the quality of its cuisine.
- The Anaya Restaurant serves a fine à la carte menu of tastes from China, India, and Thailand. Here you can enjoy dining inside or on the balcony overlooking the beautiful sea.
- The Ouzo Restaurant serves breakfast lunch and dinner and provides an à la carte menu that treats its guests to traditional Greek cuisine with a modern twist.
- Using only the finest ingredients, a visit to the Fresco Restaurant is a must for Italian food lovers. With an extensive wine list, this restaurant is not to be missed. For a quieter more romantic evening visit The Provence Restaurant which serves elegant French cuisine. This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- A visit to Flavours Restaurant serves stunning buffet style food with something for all the family to enjoy.
There are 6 bars to choose from throughout the resort serving an array of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, including a beach bar and swim-up pool bar.
There is so much on offer at the Ikos Oceana. Offering a host of activities to suit everyone, you can choose to do as little or as much as you like. Some activities include:
- 2 tennis courts
- Fitness studio
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Diving lesson in the pool
The unique Spa at the Ikos Oceania is a must visit. Using natural ingredients from leading French beauty brand Anne Semonin, treatments here are personalized to match your skin type. Not only does it offer luxurious treatments, but the Spa also hosts a heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, hairdressers, and nail salon helping you to feel completely relaxed and rejuvenated during your holiday.
The Ikos Oceania is a 30-minute transfer from Thessaloniki airport and a 10-minute walk from the charming town of Nea Moudania.
If you’re looking for that dream wedding in the sun, then look no further. Ikos Oceania provides everything you could dream of for that perfect day from flowers to cake and everything in between. You can sit back and relax knowing that everything is taken care of. Please contact us for more details and packages available.
Prices and Availability
- Winner of a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards for 2020
- 7 infinity swimming pools
- Buffet restaurant
- 4 à la carte restaurants
- 6 bars
- Wine cellar
- 24-hour room service
Board basis: This offer is based on all-inclusive.
Accommodation: This offer is based on a Panorama Junior Suite.