Price based on selected dates in June 2021
Please get in touch for alternative dates or another UK location.
This beautiful retreat is nestled within the Lake District and it is the perfect location for your UK break. There is an array of accommodations available to you during your stay, from luxury lodges to modern holiday homes for all the family. Many are equipped with a log burner and private hot-tub. A variety of accommodation sizes are available, with varying sleeping arrangements.
It is easy to see why this is a Best in Britain Award Winning Retreat, with luxury and contemporary accommodation choices, onsite spa, and nestled in a perfect exploring location, it is a firm favourite with many.
Located less than 10 miles from Keswick, a historic town within the Lake District National Park. Local sights and attractions are easily accessible if you are looking to explore the local areas surrounding Keswick and further afield.
Many of these elegant lodges have hot tubs for you to enjoy whilst taking in the beauty of the natural surroundings. There is an abundance of amenities on-site, so you can do as much or as little as you wish:
- Copper Fells Bar and Restaurant
- Spa with Aromatherapy treatments
- Manicure and pedicure treatments
- Relaxation room, spa bath and panoramic sauna
- State of the art fitness suite
- Outdoor sun terrace
- Dog wash room
- Electric car charging points
- Bike wash facilities, pump and outdoor storage options
- Onsite shop selling essential items
Special measures have been put in place to ensure you have a ‘safer’ stay, please ask for more details.
The Local Area
This luxurious haven is perfectly located within the Lake District, with plenty of attractions to entertain all the family regardless of their interests, take a look:
- Lake District Wildlife Park
- Castlerigg Stone Circle
- Lake District Distillery
- Mae’s Tea Room and Gallery
- Copper Fells Bar & Brasserie
- Surprise View, Borrowdale
- Cat Bells