Keyonna Beach Resort
Your beach house can be found along a flower-lined pathway, complete with a four-poster bed and a refreshing outdoor shower. There are no televisions or radios, meaning that you can really find peace and enjoy uninterrupted time together.
Spend your days lounging by the pool or on one of the beach beds, if you want to be a little more active you can head out on a local excursion such as snorkelling and diving at Cades Reef or seeing the natural wonders of the rainforest.
Your dining experience will take you to an open-plan beach restaurant sat on a raised wooden deck frame with white drapes. A la carte is offered as standard and no reservations are needed. In the evening, spicy local delicacies are prepared to order and regular barbecue nights and beach parties are a popular way to enjoy the sunset.
- August 2021 SOLD OUT
- September 2021 from £1,830 per person
- October 2021 from £2,010 per person
- November 2021 SOLD OUT
- December 2021 from £3,210 per person
- January 2022 from £2,830 per person
- February 2022 from £2,630 per person
- March 2022 from £2,610 per person
- April 2022 from £2,230 per person
- May 2022 from £1,880 per person
- June 2022 from £2,175 per person
- July 2022 from £2,090 per person
- August 2022 from £2,090 per person
- September 2022 from £2,090 per person
- October 2022 from £2,160 per person
- November 2022 from £2,160 per person
- December 2022 from £2,160 per person
We are on sale up until December 2022 for this resort so contact us for a bespoke quote.