Welcome to paradise!
This 4* resort is surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, long stretches of white, sandy beach and is the only resort on the scenic island of Kuredu, in Lhaviyani Atoll.
Kuredu Island is the perfect island to try a variety of different watersports and outdoor activities. The watersports centre here is the largest in the Maldives, and the lagoon is the ideal spot to try windsurfing. There is an excellent PADI dive centre, a snorkelling centre with dedicated guides ready to take you around the colourful house reef and further afield.
Kuredu, as one of the larger islands in the Maldives, has a real wide choice of accommodation such as Garden and Beach bungalows, the romantic Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Sangu Water Villas hovering over the crystal clear lagoon.
Kuredu is also home to a 6-hole pitch, putt course and driving range with training sessions with PGA certified professionals available. Not only that, it has 3 swimming pools, 2 spas, fitness centre, yoga studio, tennis, table tennis, badminton, an entertainment centre and a Sangu wine cellar.
7-night prices from
- August 2020: from £1,699 per person
- September 2020: from £1,500 per person
- October 2020 from £1,650 per person
- November 2020: from £1,668 per person
- December 2020: from £1,699 per person
- January 2021: from £2,099 per person
- February 2021: from £2,099 per person
- March 2021: from £1,999 per person
- April 2021: from £1,718 per person
- May 2021: from £1,718 per person
- June 2021: from £1,717 per person
- July 2021: from £1,964 per person
- August 2021: from £1,987 per person
- September 2021: from £1,987 per person
- October 2021: from £1,831 per person
- November 2021: from £1,831 per person
- December 2021: from £1,468 per person
This is one of the most popular islands in the Maldives, this price will not be available for long – contact us today!