This cruise line has introduced various health and safety procedures to ensure all guests and staff have the safest possible cruise experience. They have taken the decision to introduce the requirement that all guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID‑19 at least 14 days before sailing.
If you are new to cruising then this adults-only cruise is just for you, and if you’re not, then why not board this stunning ship and experience the natural beauty of Norway’s Fjordlands.
Experience the combination of breathtaking scenery, city exploring, and the excitement of cruising all in one.
What makes this cruise so special?
- EVERY cabin has a balcony
- Chauffeur service up to 250 miles
- Comprehensive travel insurance including coronavirus cancellation cover
- Welcome cocktail party and Captain’s dinner
- Two sightseeing tours included in Bergen & Stavanger
- All-inclusive, meaning wines at lunch and dinner, house-branded spirits, cocktails containing house-branded spirits, draught beer and lager, non-alcoholic cocktails, all mixers and soft drinks
- Daily afternoon tea
- Gratuities included
- Gym, sauna and exercise classes
- 24-hour room service
Price and Availability
Board Basis: The from price advertised is based on All Inclusive.
Accommodation: This is based on a Standard Twin Cabin.
Can’t decide on which cabin you would like? Take a look at our prices:
- Twin Deluxe cabin from £2,310pp
- Mid Ship Suite cabins from £2,957pp
- Aft Suite cabins from £3,221pp
- About Forward Suite cabins from £3,758pp