A Stand-Alone Gem
Relax and unwind at this beautiful tropical island retreat. The Oblu at Helengeli gives you everything you could dream of and more. Relax by one of the 2 swimming pools overlooking the ocean while sipping a cool cocktail, or dive into the ocean to explore the underwater world. Whether you opt for diving or snorkelling, the stunning coral and marine life will not disappoint. Hundreds of coloured fish, as well as sharks and sea turtles, call this their home and are waiting to show off their beautiful life.
For those looking for a less energetic getaway, a visit to the Elena spa is a must. Providing complete relaxation with a selection of treatments to help you rejuvenate your body and soul.
The Spice restaurant serves world cuisine with buffets of international dishes at the live cooking stations while admiring the stunning views. The beach grill is the resort’s speciality à la carte restaurant, that serves mouthwatering seafood, and succulent grilled food all in front of the ocean. Head to Helen’s bar and enjoy a cocktail while watching the unforgettable sunset. The perfect way to end another perfect day.
The accommodation is stylish and provides luxury throughout your stay. With villas set on the beach with direct access to the sparkling sea. The lagoon villas have an overwater deck with direct access to the lagoon below.
However you decide to spend your days, Oblu at Helengelia will not let you down, providing memories that will last forever.
Prices and availability
- 116 villas & suites
- 2 restaurants
- 2 pools
- Excursions available
- Water sports
- PADI dive school
- Airport transfer time 50 minutes by speedboat from Male Airport
Board basis: This offer is based on all-inclusive
Accommodation: This offer is based on a beach villa. Upgrades are available to a Deluxe beach villa and Water villa with pool. Please ask for more details.
Not sure when you would like to travel? See below for our monthly price breakdown:
- October 2020, from – £2,301 per person
- November 2020, from – £2,401 per person
- December 2020, from – £2,359 per person
- January 2021, from – £2,563 per person
- February 2021, from – £2,564 per person
- March 2021, from – £2,631 per person
- April 2021, from – £2,306 per person
- May 2021, from – £2,257 per person
- June 2021, from – £2,257 per person
- July 2021, form – £2,257 per person
- August 2021, from – £2,257 per person
- September 2021, from – £2,257 per person
- October 2021, from – £2,398 per person
- November 2021, from – £2,505 per person
- December 2021, from – £2,444 per person