Located on the Phranang Peninsula, south of Railay, Thailand this unique and exquisite resort is both romantic and breathtakingly beautiful. It effortlessly blends into the natural environment and showcases the emerald green waters and sensational cliffs whilst delicately opening out onto the beach with a pool that is like no other. Neighbouring three national marine parks and surrounded by 26 acres of coconut groves and tropical gardens, Rayavadee offers backdrops that many can only dream of.
With 4 restaurants to choose from your dining options will offer many different experiences:
- 5 star service in Raya Dining, home to a relaxed setting offering international menu choices
- Krua Phranang serves classic Thai dishes, positioned by the sea with a hint of romance.
- Raitalay Terrace is a stylish choice with tempting international favourites
- The Grotto will be your favourite, set in an ancient limestone cliff on the edge of Phranang Beach, BBQs and light snacks will keep you coming back for more and more.
Accommodation is dotted about the grounds and takes on a feel of a Thai village. The choices include two-storey pavilions and luxury villas:
- Deluxe Pavilion – two levels and surrounded by coconut trees
- Spa Pavilion – Exotic gardens, outdoor jacuzzi, shower, sun loungers and a gazebo
- Hydro Pool Pavilion – Private garden and a small freshwater hydro pool
- Family Pavilion, Two Bedroom – Lush tropical gardens and a jacuzzi
- Family Pavilion with Pool – Freshwater swimming pool, jacuzzi and tropical gardens
- Pool Pavilion – Own private pool
- Terrace Pavilion – Similar to Deluxe Pavilion but surrounded by palm trees and gardens.
Pricing & Upgrades
- On edge of Krabi Marine National Park
- Grotto Dining
- 96 pavilions & 5 private villas
- 4 restaurants
- Activities available
Board Basis: This offer is based on bed and breakfast. Upgrades are available to half board and full board. Please ask for more details.
Accommodation: This offer is based on a Deluxe Pavillion. Upgrades are available to a Terrace Pavillion, Pool Pavillion, Family Pavillion, Family Pavillion with Pool. Please ask for more details.
Not sure when you would like to travel? See below for our monthly price breakdown:
- January 2021, from – £2,195 pp
- February 2021, from – £2,099 pp
- March 2021, from – £2,050 pp
- April 2021, from – £1,799 pp
- May 2021, from – £1,799 pp
- June 2021, from – £1,799 pp
- July 2021, from – £1,810 pp
- August 2021, from – £1,499 pp
- September 2021, from – £1,499 pp
- October 2021, from – £1,750 pp
- November 2021, from – £2,199 pp
- December 2021, from – £2,250 pp
Meal upgrade options:
Half Board – Per person, per night: from £68 • Buffet breakfast at Raya Dining or à la carte breakfast at Raitalay Terrace (breakfast at Raitalay at a supplement for Deluxe Pavilion guests) • Dinner at any of the resort’s restaurants.
Full Board – Per person, per night: from £136 • Buffet breakfast at Raya Dining or à la carte breakfast at Raitalay Terrace (breakfast at Raitalay at a supplement for Deluxe Pavilion guests) • Lunch and dinner at any of the resort’s restaurants.