Are you looking for a long weekend away from reality?
Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Look no further than the Romeo Lodge located in the beautiful Bluebell Woods in an ‘area of outstanding natural beauty’. This shabby chic lodge is the perfect lodge to offer you a tranquil escape from everyday life and provides the ideal base for you to go and explore the many charms of the Cotswolds.
The Romeo Lodge
The Romeo Lodge is beautifully designed with the centrepiece being the antique style king-size bed. The lodge also features a widescreen TV and iPod docking station, a fully equipped modern kitchen and a luxurious panelled bathroom with a freestanding bath, sauna, and shower. The lodge is finished with French doors which lead out to a sunken canopy-covered outdoor hot tub with twinkling star lights.
You can include a luxurious pamper pack of champagne, fresh flowers, chocolates, and bathrobes to add the indulgence of your break away from home, for a supplement.
3-night prices from
- £234 per person in October 2020
- £218 per person in November 2020
- £218 per person in December 2020
- £218 per person in January 2021
- £218 per person in February 2021
- £240 per person in March 2021
- £310 per person in April 2021
- £310 per person in May 2021
- £380 per person in June 2021
- £380 per person in July 2021
- £425 per person in August 2021
- £235 per person in September 2021
- £218 per person in October 2021
- £218 per person in November 2021
- £218 per person in December 2021
For specific dates give us a call. Other durations are available.