We’re proud to call ourselves certified Sandals specialists. What does that mean? Not only can we book your intimate break to any of the 15 all-inclusive Sandals resorts but we are on hand to help plan all the finer details too, ensuring your holiday is everything you’ve dreamt of and more.
Give us a ring or use the enquiry form below and we’d be happy to help you start planning your trip of a lifetime.
Sandals Grande Antigua
Chefs create a premium all-inclusive experience offering cuisines from all over the globe. Gourmet dining is included as standard, whether classic French, Italian, Caribbean, Indian, Sushi, or Japanese cuisine. With 11 on-site restaurants, you can eat somewhere different every day! For a romantic setting head to Barefoot By The Sea, here you can actually show up barefoot, digging your toes into the soft powder, white sand while enjoying delicious seafood. One of the most popular restaurants is Kimonos, a vibrant restaurant that serves up the exotic cuisines of the Far East with an interactive twist. You never know what new tricks and treats the chefs have up their sleeves, juggling cooking utensils, flipping a shrimp tail into their shirt pocket, or catching a mushroom in their hat. For a real treat, take a stroll to Cafe De Paris for homemade crepes, waffles, cheesecake, tarts, cookies, and a famous Blue Mountain Coffee. It’s no wonder Sandals offer the #1 All-Inclusive Dining Experience in the Caribbean.
Activities & Lazy Days
Unlimited water sports are included in the cost of your holiday including kayaks, snorkelling, hobie cats, paddle boarding and windsurfing. Sandals offer one of the most comprehensive scuba diving programs anywhere in the world, offering two free dives a day to PADI certified divers. Spend the day relaxing on the white silky-soft, pure white sand beach with a cocktail in hand. Pool and beach waiter service is included as standard, meaning you won’t need to leave your sunbed! Sandals Antigua is home to 6 freshwater swimming pools, including the 15,000 sq ft Mediterranean Village pool, the largest in the Eastern Caribbean.
Every day is a celebration is Antigua! Entertainment includes live shows, live bands, karaoke, casino night, fashion shows and piano bar. Not forgetting the famous white chocolate buffet night and the Carnival beach party.
If you are looking to get married in Antigua, Sandals Antigua would be a perfect choice! Stay 3 nights or longer and your wedding is free! Sandals weddings have everything you need to celebrate your special day. It’s the perfect start to the perfect marriage. Whatever you dream of for your special day, Questor Travel can make it a reality. Opt for an oceanfront or garden gazebo or a traditional beachfront wedding. For more details get in touch with our wedding expert today. Every Sandals wedding includes:
- A personal wedding planning team
- Preparation of marriage documents
- Romantic wedding location of your choice
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom’s buttonhole
- White Chiavari chairs with white cushions
- Pre-recorded music for your ceremony
- 1-hour cocktail reception
- Signature cocktail for the bride and groom
- Two-tier white fondant cake
- 15% off spa services
- Romantic turndown service on the first night of your honeymoon
- Honeymoon breakfast in bed
- Honeymoon dinner in your choice of speciality restaurant with white-glove service and sparkling wine
Free honeymoon package!
Free anniversary night!
If you’re celebrating a wedding anniversary, you can enjoy the ultimate anniversary gift, one free night! Enjoy the beauty of Antigua for a little while longer. Please ask us for more details.
A renewal of vows is a great way to celebrate your marriage and begin a new chapter of your lives together. Packages start from $300. Whatever you dream of for your special day, Questor Travel can make it a reality. Contact our wedding specialist today for more details.
The beautiful Sandals Antigua is located in the famous capital St Johns. Take a trip to Shirley Heights, the place to be to witness the best sunset in Antigua. As the sun sets, dance to the rhythm of the steel drums whilst sipping on your rum punch. Transfer time from VC Bird International Airport is a short 30 minutes.
Prices and availability
- Located on Antigua’s most famous and beautiful beach
- 11 fine dining options
- Voted the Caribbean’s most romantic resort
- 28 room categories to choose from
Board basis: This offer is based on premium all inclusive
Accommodation: This offer is based on a Caribbean Premium room. There are 27 other room categories available to upgrade to. Opt for a Sunset Bluff Honeymoon Luxury Club Level Room, Caribbean Honeymoon Beachfront Butler Suite, or a Mediterranean One Bedroom Butler Villa with Private Pool Sanctuary. Upgrades start from £33pp. Contact us for more information.
Not sure about when to travel? See below for our monthly price breakdown:
- October 2020 7 nights from £1510pp, 10 nights from £1990pp
- November 2020 7 nights from £1723pp, 10 nights from £2288pp
- December 2020 7 nights from £1731pp, 10 nights from £2296pp
- January 2021 7 nights from £2031pp, 10 nights from £2802pp
- February 2021 7 nights from £2063pp, 10 nights from £2849pp
- March 2021 7 nights from £2063pp, 10 nights from £2849pp
- April 2021 7 nights from £1842p, 10 nights from £2507pp
- May 2021 7 nights from £1750pp, 10 nights from £2399pp
- June 2021 7 nights from £1699pp, 10 nights from £2354pp
- July 2021 7 nights from £1780pp, 10 nights from £2399pp
- August 2021 7 nights from £1899pp, 10 nights from £2490pp
- September 2021 7 nights from £1750pp, 10 nights from £2350pp
- October 2021 7 nights from £1766pp, 10 nights from £2390pp
- November 2021 7 nights from £1763pp, 10 nights from £2610pp
- December 2021 7 nights from £1975pp, 10 nights from £2612pp
Upgrade to butler service
Your butler will greet you as soon as you step off your transfer with lemongrass scented cold towels to help refresh you after a long flight. You will be given a welcome cocktail and taken straight to your suite to check-in. In your suite you will find your very own mobile phone, this is how you reach your butler throughout your stay. Your butler is there to help unpack your luggage, make all your dinner reservations, serve you your favourite cocktail and lunch by the pool or beach, arrange a romantic dinner for two in your suite or on your balcony, escort you to dinner and more.
Your suite inclusions include matching bathrobes and slippers, 24-hour room service, mini bar with your choice of premium spirits, free wifi and coffee machine with famous Blue Mountain coffee. Ask us for more details.