Located in the North Ari Atoll, Sandies Bathala is the perfect resort for families, friends and couples looking for that exclusive paradise getaway.
Diving and snorkelling
The clear waters surrounding this beautiful island provide the perfect home for a variety of marine life including reef sharks and turtles that are regularly spotted. For those who want to delve deeper into the ocean, diving enthusiasts and first-timer’s alike will love Sandies Bathala for its excellent dive sites whilst snorkellers will find a wealth of colourful life in the surrounding waters with a jaw-dropping house reef on-site to discover.
The buffet style restaurant provides a variety of food and hosts live cooking stations, where the beach grill offers a more romantic beach setting with locally caught fresh fish a regular on the menu. The Island bar serves a variety of drinks that you can enjoy while taking in the unforgettable views of the crystal clear waters if the Indian Ocean.
Rooms are decorated with contemporary fresh white interiors with a dash of colour given from the decorations and artwork. The Water Villas offer a spacious retreat. Inside, the villas are stylish and comfortable giving the perfect view out onto the ocean. The beach bungalows are situated on the powder-soft sand providing relaxation with the ocean only a stone throw away.
Pricing and availability
- 73 Beach & Water villas
- Onsite activities
- Buffet restaurant
- Beach grill
- Diving & watersports
- Airport transfer time 15 minutes bu seaplane from Male airport
Board Basis: This offer is based on all inclusive, please ask for more details.
Accommodation: This offer is based on a Beach bungalow. Upgrades are available to a water villa, please ask for more details.
Not sure about when to travel? See below for our monthly price breakdown:
- January 2021, from – £2070 per person
- February 2021, from – £2070 per person
- March 2021, from – £2070 per person
- April 2021, from – £2010 per person
- May 2021, from – £2015 per person
- June 2021, from – £2015 per person
- July 2021, from – £2015 per person
- August 2021, from – £2199 per person
- September 2021, form – £2330 per person
- October 2021, from – £2330 per person
- November 2021, from – £2330 per person
- December 2021, from – £2275 per person