Set on Dubai’s iconic Pal Jumeirah, this 5* hotel combines French Polynesian style and luxury with the chance to explore the world’s most famous city.
The hotel has its own private beach where you can relax while admiring the stunning views of the Arabian Gulf. Just 35 minutes from Dubai International Airport, this really is the place to be, with its prime location you have everything right on your doorstep.
What’s not to like about the accommodation at this hotel. The luxury rooms have been stylishly decorated in keeping with the Polynesian theme and have views like no other. All rooms come with air conditioning, LCD televisions, and much much more.
- Luxury Room Sea View – With beautiful sea views from the balcony, and the bathroom with bathtub and rain shower this room provides both luxury and comfort.
- Luxury Room Palm View – This room hosts amazing views overlooking the Palm Jumeirah from its balcony, and has stunning bathroom facilities with a bathtub and rain shower. The perfect place for couples.
- Junior Suite – With views of the sea or palms from the balcony, this room has all the luxuries combined with an expansive living space making the perfect space for families.
- Beach Suite – The spacious suite with folding wooden doors offers both a bedroom and a separate living space. The balcony has stunning views of either the sea or the resort itself and offers direct access to the resort’s private stretch of beach.
- Prestige Suite – Offering stunning views of the sea or palms from the balcony, this room also has a large living space and bathroom with a bathtub and rain shower. Perfect for families.
- Opera Suite – The spacious suite has not one, but two bedrooms along with a separate living area. The balcony offers amazing views giving you yet another place to sit and relax. For that extra bit of luxury, this room also comes with butler service.
- Apartment One Bedroom – The lovely apartment really gives that home from home feel. With a separate living area, kitchen with a washer and dryer, it really has everything you need for that perfect stay.
- Apartment One Bedroom Sea View – Everything that the one-bedroom apartment has but with the added bonus of stunning sea views.
- Apartment Two Bedroom – This comfortable apartment offers a separate living area, kitchen with a washer and dryer, and king or twin-sized beds. The perfect relaxing space for friends and families.
- Apartment Two Bedroom Sea View – With everything that the two-bedroom apartment has with the added bonus of stunning sea views.
Dining and Bars
With no less than 6 restaurants, 4 bars, and an Ice cream parlour, the resort provides the perfect dining experience for everyone.
- Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the Manava Restaurant has a relaxed dining experience serving a selection of international dishes to suit all tastes.
- The Porterhouse Steak and Grill Restaurant is one of the most popular on the Palm Jumeirah and serves succulent cuts of meat from around the world. This restaurant is a must for meat lovers.
- Using culinary techniques from around the world, The Moana Seafood Restaurant provides fresh fish dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. With seating indoors and out, this restaurant offers an array of world-class dishes to suit everyone.
- You are sure to find something for the whole family at the World Eatery. With dishes from around the world, there is plenty of choice for adults and little ones too.
- Love the outdoors? Then why not head to the Maui Beach Restaurant where you can enjoy stunning food while sitting on the terrace taking in the breathtaking views of the sea?
- Zoya by Maui Restaurant is situated by the pool and serves delicious Indian cuisine with a modern twist.
With a variety of bars to choose from, why not enjoy a delicious coffee at Olivers Bar?
For the sports lovers among you, head down to the Relay Sports Bar where you can watch your favourite sports live in action.
If it’s music you love, then a visit to the beachside Laguna Lounge is for you. Serving snacks, refreshing cocktails, and delicious juices until the early hours.
Cocktails galore can be found at the Porter House Bar, shaking up amazing tastes that celebrate the art of cocktail making.
Your trip just wouldn’t be complete without a trip to the Gelati Icecream Bar where you will find all your favourite flavours and more!
Activities and Entertainment
There are 6 swimming pools to enjoy at the hotel, the main one has stunning views of the beach. There is a selection of resort activities available to keep everyone entertained. These include:
- Fully equipped gym
- Amura Children’s Club (4-12 years)
Why not treat yourself to a luxury treatment at the SO Spa? With 28 treatment rooms each offering a variety of treatments that will leave you feeling fully relaxed and rejuvenated. As an added bonus the spa also has a hammam spa, sauna, steam room, indoor pool, and an outdoor infinity pool.
Prices and Availability
Board basis: This offer is based on half board. Please contact us prices for full board and all-inclusive.
Accommodation: This offer is based on a Luxury Room Palm View. Please contact us for upgrade prices.
Not sure about when to travel? See below for our monthly price breakdown:
- January 2021 from £1,314pp
- February 2021 from £1,438pp
- March 2021 from £1,393pp
- April 2021 from £1,185pp
- May 2021 from £963pp
- June 2021 from £963pp
- July 2021 from £963pp
- August 2021 from £1,037pp
- September 2021 from £963pp