Whatever your holiday ‘thing’ is, this resort in Saint Lucia is sure to fulfil your wish list. From an abundance of watersports, beach BBQs, spa, entertainment programs and a huge choice of restaurants and bars, your daily choice is endless. You can have the best of all worlds on your holiday here; choosing to be in one of the lively spots around one of the pools is just as easy as being in the peaceful 25 acre lush tropical gardens or tiptoeing across the Caribbean sands and exploring the turquoise waters, you can choose to have it all when and how you please. The hotel resort is hilly, but don’t be put off, the hotel has thought of everything and you can hop on a golf buggy to get around!
Enjoy epic views from the adult-only hilltop pool and sip your favourite cocktail at the swim-up pool bar. You really are spoilt for choice with the hotel having 4 freeform pools and children’s pools. Which one will you take a dip in first?
There are 6 restaurants and 6 bars all offering a different twist. The Palms Restaurant is your international buffet choice which no hotel would be complete without, however, you also have a water’s edge setting offering shade under the palms and magnificent sea views called Bambou. Here you can dine alfresco and enjoy Asian and Caribbean cuisine.
Morgan’s Pier, as the name suggests, serves fresh seafood and grilled dishes which can be enjoyed in the setting of traditional fishing boats bobbing on the water whilst you watch the sunset. On the family deck, you will find the Plum Tree Bar & Grill perfect for a light lunch and snack, and likewise, Tree Tops Pizza and Pasta is a firm favourite will all and can be found on the terrace.
The French Creole restaurant, Le Jardin requires a small supplement but offers the intimate romantic meal you often cannot find in an all-inclusive resort. The beach hosts a daily BBQ lunch, and the Choc Bay Café is sure to tempt with their fantastic sweet treats.
This hotel just like everything else is not lacking in bar choice either. There is the swim-up Lazy Lagoon Pool Bar, the Hilltop Pool Bar, the Sand Pit bar on the beach (popular for a cheeky rum punch) as well as the Sunset Bar and Lounge which is the main social hub for both day and nighttime activities. If you still have energy after dark and are looking to party into the night, you can do just that at the adult-only Jacaranda Lounge until 3 am.
Children have not been forgotten at this wonderful hotel. They have their own all-inclusive children’s program packed full of activities for children aged 2-11 years, which operates day and night every day.
Airport Transfer time is 1 ½ hours from Hewanorra airport. Helicopter transfers are available upon request.
Pricing & Upgrades
- All inclusive
- Perfect for families
- Extensive activities program
- Beachfront location
- Wedding & vowel renewal options
- Total number of rooms: 334
- 6 restaurants & 6 bars
- 4 pools & children’s pools
Board basis: This offer is based on all inclusive.
Accommodation: This offer is based on a Garden View. Upgrades are available to:
- Ocean View Room – Upper floor with partial sea views
- Premium Double Room – Garden views
- Deluxe Ocean View Room – Nestled on the hillside, overlooking the resort & sea
- Beachfront Room – Rooms closest to the beach
- Exclusive Spa Beachfront Room – Includes spa treatments in your room & dinner at Le Jardin
- One Bedroom Ocean View Suite – Hillside Suites
- Family Suite – two interconnecting garden view rooms – Sleeps 5
- Two Bedroom Suite – Hillside suite with two bedrooms – Sleeps 6
Please ask for more details.
Not sure when you would like to travel? See below for our monthly price breakdown.
- August 2020, from £1,622pp
- September 2020, from £1,489pp
- October 2020, from £1,529pp
- November 2020, from £1,686pp
- December 2020, from £1,686pp
- January 2021, from £2,016pp
- February 2021, from £2,016pp
- March 2021, from £1,939pp
- April 2021, from £1,579pp
- May 2021, from £1,638pp
- June 2021, from £1,638pp
- July 2021, from £1,638pp
- August 2021, from £1,638pp