Gone are the days when long-haul travel would be required to experience the decadence of an overwater villa. Now, just a short 4-hour flight away lies the beautiful Stella Island Luxury Resort and Spa. Situated on the northern coast of Crete in Analipsi, Greece, this resort is just a short stroll from its own private beach. The Stella Island Resort and Spa is the perfect retreat to unwind and re-charge.
Dining and Bars
With no less than 5 restaurants and 2 bars, all serving outstanding cuisine from around the world, there really is something to suit everyone when it comes to dining.
With a stunning wooden decked area over the pool, the buffet-style Kimara restaurant serves an array of cuisines and hosts live show cooking stations.
Set on the rooftop, the Oceania Restaurant serves beautiful Mediterranean dishes with amazing views of the resort.
For those who enjoy Asian foods, you will not be disappointed with a visit to the Umami Restaurant. Serving cuisine at the next level, the Asian foods are cooked to perfection and is a must-visit.
For those looking for the perfect grill experience, head to the La Parrilla Restaurant where you will be served fresh Cretan meat along with cold beers and delicious wines.
The Vegera Restaurant is set within the olive trees next to the resorts Aegean style chapel and uses local organic produce to serve delicious authentic foods.
Head to the Utopia bar to enjoy some pre-dinner cocktails, and return after dinning to watch the beautiful sunset while relaxing with an after-dinner drink.
The Umbra is the poolside bar serving mouthwatering cocktails and a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and offers a relaxing lounge area to sit back and enjoy your surroundings.
The resort offers a variety of luxurious accommodation types. All rooms are stylishly decorated and are set under palm trees providing that “remote island” feel. Each room offers its own unique style and facilities. Room types on offer are:
- Luxury Pool View – offers fabulous views of the pool from your private balcony, and has floor to ceiling windows allowing beautiful natural light.
- Premium Pool View- offers an oversized bathroom and floor to ceiling windows offering amazing views of the lagoon pool from your private balcony.
- Luxury Swim Up – features a wooden patio with sun loungers and direct access from the stunning lagoon pool.
- Premium Swim Up- located on the ground floor, this luxurious room has direct access to the lagoon pool from your very own wooden patio with sun loungers.
- Overwater Bungalow – stylishly decorated to give that tropical island feel and provides access to the pool from your private deck.
- Grand Overwater Bungalow with Jacuzzi – style, and relaxation all in one place. With an overwater hammock and a jacuzzi on the deck, this luxury room gives you everything you need and more.
- Island Villa with a Private Pool – provides the ultimate hideaway, this stunning room boasts its own private pool and lounge offering complete privacy.
Facilities on offer
- 2 pools
- Mini golf
- Fitness centre
- Daily and evening entertainment
- Scuba Diving – charged locally
- Mountain biking – charged locally
- Horse riding – charged locally
Indulge yourself with a visit to the resorts Spa where tranquillity and relaxation are top of the list. Using therapy techniques from around the world, the treatments will help invigorate and soothe your body and mind. Not only can you experience the variety of treatments the spa has to offer, but there is also a heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, and fitness room for that added treat.
There’s no need to travel thousands of miles to celebrate your honeymoon when the Stella Resort and Spa is only a short stop away. Experience complete privacy with a stay in one of the luxurious private pool villas and experience the bliss of your very own haven. Honeymoon packages* are also available adding that extra special touch for your very special holiday. Packages include:
- Special room decoration upon arrival, with rose petals on the bed with candles
- A welcome bottle of chilled champagne to toast your new lives together
- A welcome fruit platter
- Honeymoon breakfast served in your room
- Private, romantic candlelit 5-courses dinner (drinks are not included)
- Massage for two (60 minute duration)
If you’re dreaming of your perfect day in the sun by the sea, then make your dreams a reality and make the Stella Resort and Spa top of the list for your Wedding Day. Catering for every wish, the resort provides you with a luxurious and elegant venue. Ceremonies can take place within the stunning hotel grounds or by the sea, the choice is yours. Packages are also available giving you that personal touch to make your special day a memory of a lifetime. Prices start from 850 euros. Packages include:
- Private return airport transfers to the Stella Island Luxury Resort & Spa
- A welcome package with a bottle of prosecco and fresh fruits in your room
- Basket with flower petals
- The elegant decoration of the chapel with four lanterns, flower petals, and a flower basket display on the main table
- Bridal bouquet, groom’s boutonniere
- Special turndown service in your room
- Religious or blessing ceremony at the private Chapel St. Andreas
- Bottle of prosecco & Greek wedding sweets after the ceremony for the bride & groom
- Single-tiered wedding cake (10 persons)
- Decorated room on the first night of your honeymoon
Renewal of Vows
What better place to celebrate your love for each other with a renewal of vows ceremony at the Stella Island Resort and Spa. Packages are available providing you with everything you need to help make this day as special as your Wedding Day. Packages start from 75o euros and include:
- A welcome package with a bottle of prosecco with fresh fruits in your room
- Renewal of wedding vows ceremony at the resort’s private chapel
- Bride’s bouquet, grooms buttonhole
- Decoration of the chapel with 4 lanterns
- Single tiered white anniversary cake (10 persons )
- Bottle of prosecco & Greek wedding sweets after the ceremony for the bride and the groom
- Honeymoon breakfast in the room the morning after
Prices and Availability
- 4 restaurants
- 2 bars
- Adults only resort
- Spa facilities
- Overwater bungalows
Board basis: This offer is based on half board. Upgrade to all-inclusive is available from £173 per person. Please contact us for more details.
Accommodation: This offer is based on a Luxury Room with Pool View. Upgrades are available to Premium Pool View, Luxury Swim Up, Premium Swim Up, Over Water Bungalow, Grand Overwater Bungalow with Jacuzzi, and Island Villa Private Pool. Please contact us for more details.
Not sure about when to travel? See below for our monthly price breakdown:
- April 2021 from £805pp
- May 2021 from £911pp
- June 2021 from £1,115pp
- July 2021 from £1,264pp
- August 2021 from £1,264pp
- September 2021 from £1,183PP
- October 2021 from £978pp