A unique holiday experience with flights, 4* hotels, car hire and excursions all included within the price!
Fall in love with the beauty of New Zealand as you explore the South Island at your own pace taking in the stunning scenery and nature on every corner of your journey.
Spend the first couple of days in quintessential Christchurch where you can really enjoy the laid back way of life, there are museums to explore and a fabulous food scene with vibrant restaurants on every corner!
After Christchurch, you will really begin your adventure and head to Kaikoura to take in the magnificent mountain scenery and then travel up the coast to Marlborough and Abel Tasman. Plan day trips to the beach and local wineries before making your way down to Franz Josef Glacier and Queenstown. You won’t have a chance to be bored with excursions included at every point and a variety of local attractions to experience.
Catch a glimpse of the famous Kiwi birds in their natural environment whilst you are staying on Stewart Island and the beautiful Albatross, Sea Lions and Penguins in Dunedin. You will also get the chance to spend some time in the Mount Cook National Park before you begin your journey back to Christchurch for your flight home.
A range of specially selected 4* hotels and excursions are all included in this fantastic holiday:
- 2 nights- Novotel Christchurch, Cathedral Square
- 2 nights – The White Morph, Kaikoura with an exciting whale watching cruise
- 2 nights – Marlborough Vinters Hotel, Blenheim
- 2 nights – Distinction Te Weheka, B&B, Fox Glacier
- 3 nights – Novotel Queenstown Lakeside with a Gondola Skyline excursion and Milford Sound Nature Cruise
- 2 nights – Stewart Island Lodge, boat transfers plus excursions to include Birding Bonanza & Kiwi Spotting and Ulvas Guided Walk
- 1 night – Novotel Queenstown Lakeside
- 2 nights – Scenic Hotel Southern Cross, Dunedin
- 1 night – The Hermitage, Mount Cook
- 1 night – Novotel Christchurch, Cathedral Square