Hótel Reykjavík Centrum sits in the very heart of Reykjavik, in the city’s downtown 101 area which is full of bars, restaurants and shops. The hotel is situated on one of the city’s oldest streets and is steeped in history, also it has its own Viking exhibition centre as it was built above the ruins of a Viking-era longhouse.
The Centrum is the perfect place to stay for your Icelandic trip, and is easy walking distance to several attractions where you will lose yourself in history, charm, and culture:
- Austurvöllur square
- Reykavik Art Museum
- National Gallery of Iceland
- Lake Tjornin
- Harpa Concert Hall
- Laugavegur shopping street
The hotel provides elegance and style, and the bedrooms are charmingly decorated and give you modern comforts away from home. After your day of sightseeing, why not head to the Uppsalir Café and Bar where you can enjoy a variety of hot and cold snacks and drinks – the perfect way to end another perfect day in Iceland.
Don’t forget.. this package also includes a whale-watching excursion.
Enjoy whale watching in a majestic setting, an activity that gives you a whole new experience and adventure.
– Sail from Reykjavik on Iceland’s largest whale-watching ship
– Stay warm and cozy with overalls supplied by the crew
– If no whales or dolphins make an appearance on your tour, you will be offered a complimentary ticket valid for two years
Each year continues to surprise everyone with the various wildlife Iceland has to offer. The Herring and capelin attract humpback whales, killer whales, white-beaked dolphins and harbour porpoises. A trip in the winter months provides something not to be missed, as the low sun gets a warm glow over the white-capped mountains and to breathe in the winters fresh, crisp air is just incredible.
Price and Availability
Board Basis: The price advertised is based on bed and buffet breakfast.
Accommodation: This is based on a Standard Room, room upgrades are available at a supplement.
Not sure about when to travel? See below for our monthly price breakdown:
- October 2021 from £473 per person
- November 2021 from £389 per person
- December 2021 from £384 per person
- January 2022 from £401 per person
- February 2022 from £411 per person
- March 2022 from £408 per person
- April 2022 from £466 per person
- May 2022 from £534 per person
- June 2022 from £560 per person
- July 2022 from £560 per person
- August 2022 from £581 per person
- September 2022 from £529 per person
Why not add an additional excursion to your trip. Chose from a variety below to tailor-make your magical experience at the best price!
- Game of Thrones tour
- Northern Lights Tour
- The Golden Circle tour
- Blue Lagoon experience
- Volcano Adventure by jeep
- Borgafjord and Ice Cave by jeep
- Secret Lagoon and Northern Lights Hunt
- The Golden Circle and Frioheimar
- South Coast and Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon
- Reykjavik sightseeing tour
- Warm Baths and Cool Nights
We can tailor make your perfect trip! Get in touch today!